QR codes are an easy way to promote your business through social media and various marketing methods. Learn how to easily create a QR code to elevate your digital content!
What Is a QR Code?
A QR code, also known as a Quick Response code, is a code that can easily be read by a digital device and is made up of black and white pixels forming a square shape. QR codes can be used to track information, and they’re used frequently in marketing and advertising campaigns.
Why Should You Use QR Codes?
There are many different benefits to using QR codes in your business. They can help you get customer feedback and improve customer engagement with your social media content like videos and images. You can also use them to promote your business using exclusive offers and coupons!
How Can I Create a QR Code?
You can easily create a QR code using a QR code generator. One popular platform for doing this is QR Code Generator.
- Open up: www.qr-code-generator.com/
- Select a type of QR code you would like to create like URL, Text, E-mail, SMS, Twitter, or Facebook. For this example, we’ll use the default option that appears when you first launch the webpage. Keep in mind that each type of QR code has different requirements.
- In the box, enter a website, text, or insert the desired file.
- Select the “Generate” button.
- The QR code should be automatically generated to the right of the screen.
- You can add additional customization features like a logo, frame, or even change the shape and color! You’ll need to sign up for the service to do so.
- Once you’ve customized your design and selected the desired settings, you can download the QR code as a JPEG or a vector.
- The file should be downloaded and ready to use!
To test out your new QR code, open the camera app on your phone and hold the QR phone within the frame. You should be directed to the designated website or shown the specified text.
Now that you know how to easily create a QR code, you can use this unique tool to promote your business and increase customer engagement!